Monday 17 June 2013

Graduation Day

Well I had a great time on Saturday at The Sage in Gateshead: I was at graduation for my Open University degree; a truly memorable day. I would whole heartedly recommend the OU to anybody wanting higher education- I received a truly remarkable experience.

Funnily enough I also had a bit of a laugh with somebody shouting ‘nice legs’ at me when I went on stage to collect my degree: a by-product of being the only bloke to turn up in a kilt: seriously though – if you have a Scottish last name or are a Scot attending an English university wear your kilt to graduation: the people looking for poster boys will hone-in on you because you stand out. I had a couple of people do it with me: and it’s also a bit of free advertising for me because I said I’m an author in the interview’s I gave.

No comments:

Post a Comment